Outer Heaven Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Relic Weapon Atma
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Relic Weapon Step 1
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Site Changelog (6/8/15)
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm by Sophiane

» Shiva Extreme Tips and Tricks
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:33 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Ramuh Extreme tips and tricks
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:27 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Leviathan Extreme Tips and Tricks
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:54 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Ifrit Extreme Tips and Tricks
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:34 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Titan Extreme Tips and Tricks
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

» Garuda Extreme tips and tricks
Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:35 pm by Riviera_Kruesvir

Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules

Go down

Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules Empty Outer Heaven Official Forum Rules

Post by Sophiane Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Welcome to Outer Heaven Official Forums! This site is mainly for members of the free company Outer Heaven to use as a type of base area. This post will cover the rules of the forum. It is important to remember that by using this forum, you agree to follow these rules. Failure to comply will result in consequences, including but not limited to account suspension, removal from Outer Heaven, and even banishment from the forum. All new members should read these rules carefully, as pleading ignorance won't work with me OR my staff.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Respect my admins/mods.
I shouldn't have to say this, but unfortunately some people think that they can say or do whatever they want to anyone they want without consequence. All I can say is don't do it. You won't like the outcome.

2.) Spam of any form is PROHIBITED.
Spamming is a really quick way to get yourself in trouble. I hate it more then almost everything else, and won't go easy on people for this. Examples of spam include, but are not limited to: 
- One word posts such as "lol", "wtf", etc.
- Posting the same topic twice
- Posting a response that has NOTHING to do with the topic in any way
- Bumping an old (2 or more months) topic without contributing anything useful

3.) No creating multiple accounts.
You are only allowed to have one account on the forum. If you lose your password, there is a password reset button. If you create more than one account (and trust me, I will know), you will be assumed to be a spammer and banned.

4.) No posting content that violates the rules of Forumotion.
Simple enough, if Forumotion says it's not allowed, don't post it.

5.) No posting illegal, sexual, or explicit content.
This is a PG-13 forum. I don't really have a problem with swearing, as long as it isn't excessive. Ecchi is also okay, as long as nothing is showing. But hentai of any kind is forbidden. There are sites dedicated to it, but this isn't one of them.
Sophiane
Sophiane
Founder

FFXIV Name : Sophiane Fouquet
Rep : 0

https://outerheavens.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum